Accepting reservations for 21/22 > Campground/yurt & campers open > Nov- Apr > Vacation Homes open all year
- RENTALS: 2 night minimum. Holidays 3-4 night minimum.
- LONG TERM STAY: Please contact us for reservations over 20 days (discounts available)
- PAYMENT POLICY: Rents are due upon arrival if not already paid via online booking
- SECURITY DEPOSITS: Deposit holds rental and serves as security deposit in case of damage or incidentals (see FEES). Deposit returned (less paypal fees) upon a CLEAN, damage-free check out . NEW BOOKING SYSTEM will hold deposits 5 days prior to your reservation.
- FEES: all rentals include cleaning fee. Deposits are held in the event we need to cover any incidental costs. Fees that may be held from your deposit include - , pet damage fees, late check out, damaged or missing items,
- CAMPING: no reservation required. Space limited. First come first serve, self check-in only. please see camping page for detailed directions/instructions. > GROUP-SITES reserved for large groups only.
- RV SITES: Reservation required , Rig size 30' max, 20 amp service, 5 sites with grey water access only, back in sites.
- RV DUMP: $10 /dump
- DOGS: welcome., however not on furniture or beds. We offer a 12x12 Chain link outdoor KENNEL available for guest use (see below). Indoor crates available upon request. Dogs must be under control at all times. Aggressive dogs not tolerated. Clean up after pets in common areas.. Rental unit Pet fee $75 /pet (max 2 pets)
- SHOWERS: ON DEMAND HOT WATER. Coin-op, more here
- PORTABLE TOILETS: Conveniently located for all guests. Rentals with toilets are PEE only unless otherwise noted.
- QUIET HOURS 9pm-7am
- Fires: Fires allowed at communal fire-pit only. No fires during windy conditions. Please extinguish fires with water after use. Communal fire pit is centrally located between primitive camping and house. . any wood provided may have nails, use at own risk. Firewood availability not guaranteed. Plan accordingly. FIRE PIT will be CLOSED during mandated fire restrictions.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Guest receives 95% refund if cancellation occurs more than 30 days before arrival; No refunds within 30 days of arrival. You may cancel reservation 30 days in advance of your arrival date for a full refund minus 5% processing fee. Refund will not be allowed if reservation canceled less than 30 day prior to your first night. LONG TERM renters (1 month or more) - full refund is given 60 days in advance of your arrival. >> You may cancel without penalty if you have emergency circumstances such as death, unexpected serious illness/ injury, gov't mandated (i.e. jury duty). Proof required.
- USE all facilities at your own risk. Please be aware of your surroundings and take care. We will not be held liable for injuries occurring on the property. Fire wood may contain nails.
- BE SNAKE AWARE: Hueco valley is a rattlesnake habitat. Be aware of your surroundings. Snakes hibernate in the winter months, however, they can be out on warm days. They are more prevalent in warmer months.
- NO PARTIES, WEAPONS, ATVS, FIREWORKS or LOUD BEHAVIOR. NO SMOKING inside rental units.
- YOU MUST BE 21 YEARS OLD to rent a camper, yurt or vacation rental.
- Number of guests may not exceed # in your reservation unless prior permission granted.
- CRASH PAD RENTAL -- Send Climbing Crash pads --> Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- DOG KENNEL - 12 ft chain link outdoor kennel available for guests. Located in SW corner of property (near primitive camping).
- GEAR SHOP on site ---> SEND CLIMBING
- SHOWER HOUSE <-- Coin-operated shower, on-demand hot water. Accepts $Dollar coins, accumulated timer. Change machine inside shower house.
Spend as little or as much as you need. i.e. $2 = 3 min, $4 = 6 min
- COMMERCIAL TOURS: --> SESSIONS CLIMBING (www.sessionsclimbing.com) or WAGON WHEEL COOPT